Fall 2023 Academic Resilience II Requirements
Students who are in University College (undeclared majors) and are on continued probation (second semester on probation) are required to participate in Academic Resilience II.
Step 1: Attend Advising Appointment
Complete required advising by Friday, August 25
- schedule an appointment
- visit during drop-in hours
Step 2: Attend Three Academic Support Initiatives
Academic Resilience II requires that students complete three Academic Support appointments/sessions throughout the semester. Your choice of 3 experiences at any of these academic initiatives can be mixed and matched, or all three can be completed at the same center.:
- Personal Excellence through Academic Knowledge (PEAK) drop-in session
- Tutoring - Appointment or Drop-in
- Writing Center Appointment
Students must complete one appointment/session during each of the designated timeframes:
- Appointment/Session 1: Complete between Monday, August 21 - Friday, September 22
- Appointment/Session 2: Complete between Monday, September 25 - Friday, October 27
- Appointment/Session 3: Complete between Monday, October 30 - Friday, December 1
Take Course US 2000 Time Management in College or US 2001 Effective Study Skills
You may choose to fulfill your requirements by registering for one of the following courses and successfully completing the course with a C- or higher.
Failure to complete these requirements will result in a hold which prevents you from registering for future classes.